The McClish Team – A Team You Can Trust to Bring You Home
Everyone wants to know that they’re dealing with people they can trust, people with integrity who will look out for their good and who will do the best they can every hour, every day. That’s the name of the game with the McClish Team. We’re family owned and operated, so we know that buying a home is one of the biggest decisions someone can make. Our team of inspectors puts all of our decades of experience and education to work, so that you can feel at home.
Let the McClish Team be your Home Inspection partners, anywhere in the Denver Metro area.
Meet the Team
We are willing to tackle any type of structure that you want to call home. Depending on your goals for your inspection and the age and condition of the home, you may want to adjust the way your inspection is done. Choose from among our three inspection types, Plus, Premium, and Prestige to get the best inspection for your property.
- The Plus Inspection – This is a thorough visual inspection of all major items, including a report on up to 1600 points inside & outside the home.
- The Premium Inspection – In addition to what is covered in the Plus inspection, the Premium inspection adds the use of infrared scanning to detect hidden moisture as well as overheating electrical systems. This inspection also offers an appliance recall check that provides you with any current or on-going recall alerts on the major appliances within the home, and it provides a lifetime maintenance advisory service.
- The Prestige Inspection – This inspection benefits those who suffer from allergies and asthma or those who may have concerns about hidden mold in the home. The Prestige Inspection gives you all the benefits of the Premium inspection, and it adds testing for the most common allergens found in a home, as well as common molds, some of which are specifically associated with toxins and water damage.
In addition to performing thorough home inspections that exceed ASHI standards, we can also provide the following added services to ensure that you have a comprehensive picture of your home’s condition:
- Structural Consultations – With 13 years of engineering experience our licensed, structural engineer can provide the full range of structural services.
- Radon Testing – The Surgeon General of the United States has warned that radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States today, and the EPA recommends that you know what the indoor radon level is in any home you consider buying. Our testing will let you know if it’s a concern in your home.
- Sewer Scopes – This service films the underground sewer line to detect hidden problems, allowing you to avoid costly repairs as well as the disgusting consequences to your property of sewage backups.
- Lead Paint & Asbestos testing – Many older homes contain these hazardous materials, but they can be detected with the right type of testing.
- Mold Testing – Know whether or not your home contains molds related to toxins and allergies.